Chicago Immigration Attorneys
Immigration Lawyers for Green Cards, Family Visas, Employment Visas, Visitor Visas, and Deportation Proceedings in Cook County and Surrounding Areas
Many people dream of coming to America to make a better life for themselves and their families. Others want to come to America for a shorter time and then return home. But the past few years have been challenging due to a hostile attitude from the Trump Administration, often resulting in families being painfully separated due to immigration issues. That should change under the Biden Administration.
As a Pakistani-American Muslim who is actively involved in the Chicagoland community, Attorney Kamran Memon understands the struggles and challenges that many immigrants face.
Common Immigration Benefits
- Do you want to become a permanent resident (Green Card holder) or citizen?
- Do you want a visa so you can visit the U.S.?
- Do you want a visa for a family member or fiancé who lives outside the U.S.?
- Do you want a visa so you can work in the U.S.?
- Do you want an investor visa?
- Do you want a visa so you can study in the U.S.?
- Do you want to fight against deportation?
If you want to visit America or settle down in America, the Law Offices of Kamran Memon and our network of lawyers can assist you.
Contact a Chicago Area Immigration Lawyer
Our network of lawyers has successfully represented people from around the world in immigration matters.